Monday 30 May 2011

My chicken.

I love grilled chicken that was made by my father. That chicken is not special, excellent, great, but this chicken is so delicious to me. My father isn’t good at cooking. It’s not unusual. Basically Japanese men don’t cook. However my father  had to cook because when I was around 7 years old, my mom was sick and went into hospital. So, only my brother and I were left at home. Of course my brother and I had a school. My father had work too. He was busy. He left home early. He came back late night, but sometimes my father came back early. When he came back earlier, he cooked chicken for us. Though he was unused to cooking, he tried hard. And then his first chicken a little burnt, but very very very delicious! when I bite it, the chicken was crisp and spilled gravy. I think that chicken has a lot of love from father because the chicken’s taste was sweet. So, my father wasn’t good at other cooking still now, but his chicken is best in whole world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment