Wednesday 25 May 2011

Victoria Day

Victoria Day is a federal Canadian statutory holiday celebrated on the last Monday before May 25, in honour of Queen Victoria's birthday. from Wiki.

Then, I went to down town to see parade on last Monday. It was awesome. Firstly  I saw navy and army.DSCF0488They are so cool gay. ha-ha (✪‿✪)ノ Then, carriage, marching band and clown. DSCF0516

And so, I saw Mexican dance and Chinese dance.

DSCF0506

Both dances are so cool and nice!! Especially Chinese one is very interesting.

DSCF0521DSCF0525

This picture is very good one during that day’s picture.

DSCF0537

DSCF0532

I saw bat man too.He is very fanny.

DSCF0536

 

 

 

 

 

Some person deal this candy. I like free.

 

 

DSCF0543

Parade finished at 1:00. Then, I was so hungry. So, I ate noodle box. I ate Thai taste but Thai taste was a little spicy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment