Saturday 13 August 2011

Symphony Splash and Butchart Garden

 

In this July, I went to Butchert garden with my friends. That was awesome!! I saw a lot of flowers and trees that was sooooooo beautiful. And so, I saw fireworks too. So, today I’ gonna show that. And I also see Symphony Splash on BC day. I’ll show that movie too.

 

First I went to Butchart Garden with my older friends who are so kind. At that time, they invite me. So, I get up early and I went  to DT to meet them but it was first time to see a few friends. Although, I was nerves but they were so kind. After that we were already friend!

 

We could see so nice flowers and trees in the garden as we enter the garden. I made a picture movie. So, you can see.

Butchart Garden’s awesome flowers !

How was it? These were awesome weren’t that? I like this movie.爆笑

 

And then, I  saw fire works!

 

DSCN0570

Looks like it was blooming on dark sky.

DSCN0561

 

But when I see the fire works, I notice it’s different from Japanese one. What’s the difference between Canada and Japan? The difference people. In japan, we are standing to see fire works and the fire works is more simple. I think both is ok. I also like this style.

 

1 month after, I went to Symphony Splash on BC day. It was first time but I was surprised because there are so many people to listen symphony music such as all people who lives in Victoria. Of course I listened to the music that was beautiful and pretty sound. I also made movie about this Symphony Splash. So you should listen.

Symphony Splash

I was so impressed as I listened to this. I love symphony! Happy BC DAY

 

How was it ? This summer was very good experience to me. I wish I can see that again. :3

 

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment