Tuesday 24 May 2011

My city is FUKUOKA!

I was born in Fukuoka. Fukuoka is part of south Japan. I lived there until this March. so, I’m going to be descriptive about Fukuoka city.

Fukuoka

Firstly there is very hot in summer. Sometimes temperature is 35% over! Every year some people get heat exhaustion. But Fukuoka has strong wind. So in winter I feel so cold. I really don’t like this whether. ε-(ーдー) Fukuoka’s whether is vicious. Then Fukuoka has good fruit and rice. It through that whether. Sometimes that climate give blessing to us. So, if you come Fukuoka, you can see a lot of rice field. In fall they become really beautiful because they will be gold. They will change color from green when they ripen.               That view look like golden river.→ 

Well you can see shrine or temple too. Japanese are almost Buddhist. So we have many temples. In summer vacation we have a festival. Temple or shrine become a festival place. That festival are awesome and exciting!

By the way Fukuoka has many buildings too. There are many cars and peoples every day. So, I saw traffic jam often. And so I smelled gas. That’s too bad. I hate it. But I can take bus, train and taxi for smell. It’s very useful. And so that transport come station closely set time. I think that things are better. But it is just side face of Fukuoka. I told about town but if you go to suburb once time,

you can see rice fields and many bicycles. It’s environment- friendly life. I like this style. Well Fukuoka has traditional houses. My home isn’t that buy there are traditional houses around my house. That makes us Japanese.

 

 

After all       I LOVE Fukuoka!!

☆.。.:*・°☆.\(^▽^)/.☆.。.:*・°☆

No comments:

Post a Comment